As part of the Global Child Protection AoR and World Vision Germany initiative in 2021 to accelerate preventing violence against children in humanitarian settings, a number of case studies have been produced, documenting good and promising practices related to preventing violence against children. These include:
1. Reducing stress and preventing violence through a Strategic Arts-based Approach by First Aid Arts
2. Supporting parents and caregivers during times of lockdown and social distancing by Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)
3. Strengthening the protection and reintegration of children through parenting programs by the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
4. Strengthening access to GBV prevention and response services and assessing the impact of COVID-19 on the rights of women and girls to peace and security by the Somali Women Development Centre (SWDC) - available in English and Somali
5. Adapting child protection programming to prevent additional risks or harm during pandemics by World Vision Uganda
See the case studies below.
Contact your relevant language Help Desk